Tax Planning & Compliance
We provide a wide range of tax compliance and planning services all of which have a common approach. We do this by investing in understanding our client’s individual, business, and organizational needs to better serve them. We prepare tax returns for:
- Exempt Organizations
- Gift Taxes
Our multidisciplinary approach and understanding of interrelationships among components help us develop strategies suited for our client’s needs. We also by working with you year-round in order to minimize your total tax burden.
Business & Management Advisory
We serve as trusted advisors in the management of our clients’ businesses. From a company’s inception through its growth and maturity, we work closely with our clients to actively listen and evaluate their needs, recommend alternatives, and offer individualized, innovative, and well-research solutions.
Our business and management advisory services include and are not limited to:
- Entity Selection
- Start-ups Consulting
- Businesses Consulting Services
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Strategies for Business Owners
- Retirement Planning
- Accounting Systems Review
The relationships we cultivate with each of our clients provide us with a deep understanding of and valuable insight into the intricacies and needs of both the businesses and its owners.
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
Our Audit, Compilation and Review services combine expertise with superior technology for precise and efficient work on our clients’ financial statements. By leveraging our deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries, we help them grow and continuously improve.
- Audits – Audits offer the highest level of assurance to third parties, and include in-depth examination and confirmation of account balances, inventories, and selected transactions. We perform audits for you to remove errors, ascertaining the validity and reliability of your information
- Reviews – Reviews provide limited assurance to outside interests and involve inquiries of management and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis. We perform reviews to ensure the integrity of your data.
- Compilations – Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
We and in conjunction with our independent networking partners provide accounting and bookkeeping services. These services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues. Our services include and are not limited to:
- General Ledger and Financial Statement Preparation
- Year-end Write-Up Services
- Accounting System Design and Implementation
- Outsourced Controller and CFO Services
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, we can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you.
Estate and Trusts
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Our role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liability of your beneficiaries. Everyone should have a well-thought-out plan as to how to distribute the assets left in one’s estate so as to avoid complications and to be sure that the individual’s wishes are followed. Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.